Monday, January 2, 2012

The holidays are over and it is time to go back to work tomorrow.  I am hoping going back to work means that the weather will cooperate and I will be at Brooks Camp tomorrow counting birds.  I am so excited.  No Christmas Day Bird Count has ever been performed at Brooks Camp.  It would be so much fun to do one.  Not that I expect to see a large variety of birds but to see Brooks Camp covered in snow and isolation has to be beautiful. 

Maybe while flying we will see that elusive moose finally.  I would love to see one.  Not that the males would be impressive right now as the antlers are falling off.  But just to say yeas they actually exist would be great.  We have a fresh snow fall today and the moose should be able to be seen more easily.  So today may not hold any adventures but tomorrow could be a whole different story.

No comments:

Post a Comment