Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Having a Boring Time

Yes, it is sad.  I live in Alaska and I am actually bored.  I live in the land of the last frontier.  The last true wilderness of the United States but I am bored.  The highlight of the last week happened yesterday when the Post Office told me that I had lived in Alaska long enough to qualify for a free post office box.  And the sad thing was is that I got excited.  Luckily another owl survey is on the horizon if the weather holds.

I was acting chief last week, and I worked a lot of hours trapped to my computer so I am trying to get off early to find myself an adventure but it did not work out too well yesterday.  Instead of leaving early I actually worked over the normal eight.  I am going to try again today.  I want and I need a long hike.  Life in the office is killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment